I thought I’d share something a little different on the blog tonight (in addition to this cute transitional fall outfit, romper + booties from Anjouils!) so here are the answers to the five most asked questions I get from the blog:
- What lip color are you wearing? This is asked SO often any time I post a close up photo! I have an absolute weakness for lip products in general (my husband thinks I have truly bought out the entire contents of Sephora’s lipsticks) but my favorites in my most worn categories are these: blush/nude/light pink – Kylie Cosmetics in Koko K, Buxom Cosmetics in Undressed, Urban Decay Cosmetics liner in Naked; brown toned shades – Kylie Cosmetics in Dolce K liner and Candy K lip kit; Gerard Cosmetics in 1995; berry/plum – MAC cosmetics in Rebel
- What are the color of your walls in your house? Utterly Beige by Sherwin Williams. It’s a crossover between beige and grey…also known as greige and I love it!
- Where is the best place to buy flowers? If you are local to Houston, Tx (or Texas in general) I LOVE buying flowers at Central Market and Trader Joes.
- Do you do calligraphy? I dabble in calligraphy merely as a hobby. I’ve taken a few classes so what I used to call “doodling” is now more commonly known as calligraphy. I don’t take clients as it is just something I do when I have time but I do know a few fabulous calligraphers if you ever need a recommendation!
- What size are you? I’ve been asked this question a few times and to be completely honest, my first thought was to be self conscious (aren’t we sadly programmed to do so?) by the mere question BUT the more that I’ve sat on it, I’ve realized that truly I take it as a compliment. I love the fact that people notice and are commenting in a positive way that I am an average sized woman, as opposed to the stick thin model that we often see in advertisements or even in the blogger world. Not that there is anything wrong with a thin body type, there isn’t. ..I just, am not. I am no size 2. I wear size 8/10 in most clothing and have a very curvy figure. I hope that if you have a similar body type or shape that you find inspiration in how I dress!
Always feel free to send questions my way, I am a true girl’s girl and love helping in any way that I can. I don’t have my blog so that I can make extra income or just grow my own empire, I do it because I love anything and everything girly, I love sharing and its SO fun when I hear feedback from you!
Hope you enjoyed, xoxo